Monday 2 February 2015

a song for the hurt

I remembered it like it was yesterday.
You resembled the uncanny effect of pure sanity.
Having to utter such words of beauty could not be condoned by anyone more beautiful.
I was completely starstruck by your presnece.

I never understood the pain you went through.
Maybe, it's due to my lack of experience.
However, just because I don't understand, dosen't mean I don't care.
You deserve alot more than the shit you think deserve.

Again, I remembered like it was yesterday,
When I heard a beautiful song being sung by a dove.
That dove happened to be produced by your own initiative.
It clearly presents your utter confidence and potential.

I hope I'm not wasting my time, when I say that you are the best thing to have happened to anyone.
My words do not justify your utter potential.
I do hope you'll be alright.
God speed, lovely one.
You will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment