Sunday 30 November 2014

new

As I wake to the sounds of the holy,
Divine halos elevate my soul to a point of realisation.
Twinkling rhinestones were all there were.
Having to tear can be justified.

I quickly adjourn to the outside where I erect a cigarette from my match.
As I observe my surrounding with utter ambivalence,
I start to imagine beasts having to frolick by my garden.
They nod to my presence, and their rainbow patterned skin seem to graze to the cool wind.

As my cigarette reached a point of mid-way, I blow the excretion to the full moon which had embraced me.
I realised that I should not be commiting an atrocity an such an age, I should quit while I'm still tender.

I take my last puff, and put it out.
I release my sins out to the universe and adjourn back to bed.
I go back to my slumber with pure release and utter valiance.
I am sorry for all the things I have done, and I bid the bad farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment