Saturday 29 November 2014

varied thoughts of an adolescent

I peer through the aisles,
Constructing structures of wonder
Triangular turmoil dribbling onto the chasm that is my love
My echoes and howls won’t mean anything,
For you do not care.

Ingénues strategically lined by the tiles,
Symbolizing eccentricity
Entwining my wonder and lust for your presence,
Exudes my ravaging cause of mine

Spherical salutations hunger the dawn of reasoning
Turquoise tantrums unleash points of happiness,
Knighted Kings sit by a ledge as an attempt to warn the likes of the masses.
Ambiguity is the emblem of deception,
It preaches the varied flavours of octagons and skulduggery presence.

Droids of the surface infiltrate the sky.
Knowledge they say, is futile and very little.
A need to expand is needed and should in fact, be accounted by the likes of many.
Justifying the accounted amount of helium and vacuum that’s present in the souls of the masses,
A sense of awareness should be vigilant and be a point of a proposed matter.

Impairing visions project an urged yearn for tangerines
Eclectic prowess xenophobes forms of desperation
A baron and baroness lift a sense of propriety
The Queen of the West however, manipulates the chains of gold and platinum for obvious selfish reasons.

 As I fog out the stains of my window,
I quickly trace the unifying lines of my fate.
Hearts and Lust help wander the soul of my mind.
It’s my retribution and cause
I am not afraid to admit it.
It is what I live for.

I am being me.
It’s who I am.

Thank You for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment